The spring 2020 Youth Program is cancelled. Check back in the summer to see an update on fall activities.
- Join local youth for three sessions aimed at developing the navigational skills necessary to compete on age-level orienteering courses.
- Two levels - beginners and intermediate/advanced.
- Beginners: Join with an adult and learn navigation skills (10 am – 11 am). Then try a course with adult after (11 am – 12 pm).
- Intermediate & Advanced: coach-led course strategy session prior to course run (10 am – 11 am).
- Held at local orienteering events.
- Pre-registration required. (NEOC membership required for intermediate/advanced.)
- Please send any questions to