To Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 08:00pm
Bring-Your-Own-Map (BYOM) orienteering is available for March 24-26 at Auburndale Park and Flowed Meadow Conservation Area, a pretty park situated along the Charles River in Newton, MA.
Please park at the large lot (free of charge) at 104 W. Pine St., Auburndale. (See map below.)
- Please be respectful of other park users.
- Report any missing controls / QR codes or any other issues to the event director.
- Dogs must be leashed.
- Please scan the FINISH QR code (even if you didn’t find them all or just decided to stop) so we know you are off the course.
Get Course Maps
- Download Maps
- Print your map(s).
Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record your time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- Current results (both QR- and self-timed).
Large, free parking lot.